Thursday, April 18, 2013

Holiday Mood

I must admit I have done very little over the Easter period as I was in Japan! Yay!! besides having so much fun shopping and traveling.  The break has been much needed though and has enabled me to re-energize for the next stage of the course: Assignment 2! Now packed with assignments all to do within these next 2 weeks I don't really know if I can cope. However, as I slowly re-focus I have taken the chance to review other student’s blog sites.  I must say I have come across many different ones and one that really stood out is mrsfrintzilas blog page. It seems she has put in a lot of effort trying to understand the course material and has posted some very useful blogs.

Other than that, during the holidays had a chance to play with my 4 year old niece who is very much in love with the Ipad games which teaches her to be a doctor, tailor, hairstylist and chef in the Toca Boca series of Ipad/ Iphone games which consist of many simple game/ activities with instructions of how to play the first time you try it out. For those of you who are contemplating what Educational apps an Ipad has, I would highly recommend you download these (some are free).

No comments:

Post a Comment