Monday, April 1, 2013

Ipads n Kids

Too young to play I-pad? Nah! Think again! My 4 year old niece already is quite the expert at playing an app game called Fruit Ninja only after watching me play it once! She loves to watch some interactive stories and play the other games on the I-pad! Even the local Malaysia newspaper articles (click here to view it) suggest that books are no longer of much interest to these 21st century digital learning children! She would be at every opportunity trying to go up to me for permission to play my I-pad or her mother's I-phone! However, too much digital technology time without intervals in between may be also harmful for the health/ well-being of the child. Hsing Hua also talks about whether anot to start children young on Ipads.

No comments:

Post a Comment