Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lego Robotics

I came across Jennifer's blog about this Lego Robotics. Lego Robotics seems so fun to work with, but it is usually used with children from Grade 5 onwards. The Lego Mindstorms NTX offers a wide range of activities you could use it for especially in your classroom. This video below shows how to incorporate these with the younger age groups of Year 1 & 2 students with the help of the Year 6 students who will fix it up and work together. It is not suitable for the younger age group like those in Foundation year for it would be too complex to understand. Recently when I was watching Running Man, a Korean TV Variety Show, I found out that this is the Top 5 toys that children want for their Christmas present!! If I were a child of their age (year 5 onwards) I think I would love to try my hands at it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment