Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week 4 : Stickman fun

It's week 4 and I'm barely surviving! Jst finished Assignment 1 and now here comes Assignment 2!! I was introduced to this website once more, as I've tried it before some time ago. This ‘Draw a stickman’ tool  allowed me to draw a stickman and many other interesting objects. If your stickman is really good, they even offer you your character on many merchandises you may want to buy it on e.g. T-shirt.  Here are some images that  I captured during the creation of my stickman. Episode 1:
                          








 Episode 2:


go here to try one today!: draw stickman
Marilyn posted about the stage of zero to three as the stage children would start understanding that drawings are made of lines and starts naming what they drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment